Monday, April 24, 2017

Semester Project


As business student I wanted for myself and others to understand more about inequalities that one can face at a work place for that's where many of us we'll end up upon graduation. I decided to conduct research on  the gender inequalities in labor, wages, and the conscious and unconscious biases women face in the work place, specifically in the tech and media sector.
I created a fictitious magazine/newspaper called the Business Outsider to share my findings, and I  shared it to over 800 of my professional connections on LinkedIn and my followers on Twitter so they can also gain insight and understanding, in order to make better judgements for themselves and figure out ways as a society we can work on these issues together.

The link to the magazine can be found here:
https://www.flipsnack.com/DerrickSafan/women-in-the-technology-sector.html?b=1&p=1

No comments:

Post a Comment