Friday, April 7, 2017

CANCELED!! Trip to the Brooklyn Museum canceled!

Hi all,

FRIDAY'S TRIP TO THE BROOKLYN MUSEUM IS CANCELED!! PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE MUSEUM THIS WEEK. 

I was told that we will not have access to the Dinner Party this week including Friday because of an installation in the neighboring gallery. This is not published anywhere and the people I had spoken to previously were not aware of this but you will not have access to the exhibition any day this week. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I would like to reschedule the trip for the following Friday, April 14th at noon. I realize that this may mean some of you will not be able to attend. I will extend the due date of the assignment a few days. I am told that the exhibition will only be closed this week and will be reopened next week. I will be confirming (and triple confirming) this tomorrow and will discuss this with you in class on Tuesday. I am so sorry and apologize for the last minute change but this was outside of my control. I really do hope that we are all able to see this exhibition next week, together or on your own. If not I will adjust the assignment and discuss this with you.

Trip CANCELED until further notice.

See you Tuesday.
Prof. Cacoilo

No comments:

Post a Comment